Constellation of Vanilla, Juicy Nectarine and Milk Chocolate.
- Colombia Totoró, Cauca region
- Producers: Ciro Antonio Camayo, Dominga Camayo, William Camayo, Maria Cristina Becca, Hugo Hernan Vainas, and Ramiro Antonio Vainas
- Washed Process with Parabolic Drying
- 2000-2050 meters elevation
- Castillo varieties
- 10oz whole bean specialty coffee
This lot comes from 6 producers with small farms in the municipality of El Totoro within the department of Cauca.
Each producer has their own micro-mill where they carefully harvest cherries, depulp, ferment, wash and gently dry the parchment on raised beds. While individual producers have designed farm management and post-harvest solutions to fit their needs, the strong alliance with Banexport provides crucial logistical support for things like warehousing and milling coffee for export to the international market, which provides better income for everyone to reinvest in their farms and strengthen their families’ livelihoods.
The community has a “School & Coffee” program that provides training for new generations of farmers.
Reach out directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for super-discounted prices. Thanks for all you do. We’re gonna get through this.